Claremont Little Athletics Centre
For the 2020/2021 season.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registrations need to be completed online – click here to register.
- As this is a new registration system all families need to complete a new registration (see below for more information)
- All registrations are paid online. If you are unable to do so please come and speak to one of our committee members.
- Ticket to play vouchers can be used by eligible families towards registration costs
- Athletes have two (2) weeks to trial before they need to be registered.
- Athletes are NOT to be left at the ground unattended. Parents/Guardians are expected to assist with the running of events, failure to do so will see events cancelled.
Results HQ Registration Portal
- Create family a family account. This year only one account is needed for all athletes in the same family (please select YES at the mailing list question as we will be using this to keep families updated this season)
- Add individual athletes. During this stage proof of age documents can be uploaded, or they can be provided at the centre. (As this is a new registration system this will need to be completed for ALL athletes this year.)
- Complete additional questions for each athletes.
- Payment, this can be done via paypal or credit card. If you have a ticket to play voucher* this can be entered in the discount voucher field.
* For more information on the ticket to play vouchers and/or to apply click here.